All Campsites have a 4 ticket minimum with an 8 ticket (people) maximum per site.
PRIVATE PARTY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR DMF CAMPERS ONLY!!
Sizes of RV spots are regular RV Camping Spots, Primitive Sites will be 20’ X 40’
Campsites have 3 levels:
Full Service: Electric, Sewer and Water (50 amp)
Partial Service: Water & Electric (30 amp)
Primitive: Tent Camping (2 tent max.)
ALL SITES WILL BE ALLOWED 1 (one) Vehicle per site.
“Camp Spot Owners” will need to use the vouchers to receive Camping Wristband for camping guests.
ONLY CAMPERS GET THE ALL NIGHT FUN!
For more info on camping: 316-866-2940
Days & nights of the Hottest beach bash! Enjoy fun in the sun while our DJ party rocks the day, life size beer pong, corn-hole tourneys and MUCH more!!
The beach becomes an adult playground for us big kids… so come play with us!
Nights filled with live music as the sun sets from top recording artists. Bring your lawn chairs and sit as close to the stage as you want!!
It is all general admission seatingso remember “the early bird gets the worm”!
Nightly bustin’ a move as the after party will keep the party going while our DJ brings the beats.
Single Ticket Pass –Maximum 12 Tickets per Order *CAMPING IS NOT INCLUDED : $99
All festival-goers attend at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, officers, agents, employees, promoters, sponsors, or any other individual associated with the event.
Dam Music Festival reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Dam Music Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen items, personal injury or damage to personal property.
- Water/electric/sewer sites are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Everyone arriving in a vehicle to camp at the site must have a camping permit or they will need to purchase one at the gate when they arrive.
- Campsites measure 20ft x40ft one sleeping unit.
- Campgrounds will have 24 hour security.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase a camping permit. You must have a valid photo ID on person at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Campfires will be regulated by local, county and state ordinances and must be maintained in a fire ring.
- No beverages in glass containers may be brought into the campgrounds.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
No refunds or exchanges. Dam Music Festival will be held rain or shine.
Each ticket holder will receive ONE wristband. Any person found without a wristband will be removed from the festival. Lost or fraudulent wristbands must be replaced at full gate ticket price.
DO NOT REMOVE YOUR WRISTBAND UNTIL AFTER THE FESTIVAL IS OVER. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
Each car must present a valid parking pass for camping or will be towed. Campsites come with one free parking pass. Must have a full event ticket to purchase additional camp parking pass. Sponsors, vendors and staff will have parking credentials as well.
Due to artists’ requests; no video cameras of any kind will be allowed in the concert area.
Dam Music Festival wants every festival-goer to have an enjoyable and safe experience. To ensure the safety and security of everyone, these important policies must be enforced.
Due to heightened security concerns; all vehicles are subject to search. No semi trailers or box type trucks allowed.
- No fireworks.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No illegal substances.
Persons engaging in violent, obscene or unruly behavior will be immediately ejected from the concert site, campgrounds, or parking lots and may be subject to arrest. No refunds will be given for tickets or camping permits.
- No unauthorized vending will be allowed.
- No professional photography equipment.
- NO PETS.
- No tailgating in parking lots.
- A full event ticket is required to purchase a camping pass.
- For health and quality reasons, please refrain from buying from unauthorized vendors.
- No food or beverages may be brought into the concert area.
- Lawn chairs are welcome for general admission seating behind designated areas. Umbrellas are also allowed; please do not obstruct the view for others.
- No person will be allowed through the venue gates or entrance gates without a VALID wristband.
- No one under the age of 21 can consume alcohol anywhere on the festival grounds including the campgrounds. There will be zero tolerance of underage drinking. In order to purchase alcohol at the festival, you must first show a valid photo ID to get an over 21 wristband, which must be worn at all times. You must produce valid identification if anyone on the Dam Music Festival staff requests to see it during the event. You will forfeit your over 21 wristband and be removed from premises if you cannot present proper identification.
ATTENTION!!! No party will be allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give-a-way, or solicit ANY items or property that bear the names or logos of the Dam Music Festival and or the entertainers in whole or in part. Anyone doing so is infringing on the trademark rights and jurisdictions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Dam Music Festival reserves the right to confiscate ALL contraband items.
Please help us comply with the laws, regulations and ordinances governing Dam Music Festival; in doing so we can also begin to preserve a positive reputation for Dam Music Festival. Please respect the rules and policies of the festival so the tradition of Dam Music Festival can continue to grow year after year.
RAIN OR SHINE
In the event of inclement weather; the show will be interrupted and resume if weather permits. Tickets sold on a “rain or shine” basis and no refunds will be given for delays or cancellations due to bad weather.
FOR MORE INFO : 316-210-4488